At Symphore, we know that you know how to run your business and how to serve your customers such that you have a competitive edge over your competition. We know that you want a software solution that gives you that competitive advantage in the digital landscape. We know that you don’t want your competitive advantage to be diluted by a software solution that was created for the mass market. You want a software solution, whether for internal users or client facing, to work exactly as you do business.
Symphore’s goal is to create an original software solution that is built to fulfill your unique requirements, preferences, and expectations. These all collectively form your vision. Before we begin to implement your software solution, we first have to understand precisely what kind of software you envision. Since we are creating a custom software solution for you as a unique customer, we begin with a concentrated effort on the vision.
The Symphore process begins with our applications team. The applications engineers meticulously capture all aspects of your vision by avidly working with you, your team, and other subject matter experts to elicit all the information required to build your solution. Using our expertise, we guide you through this process in a very structured way. We capture the software solution as you see it by building a structured and intimate understanding of your unique business models and processes.
Symphore’s team spends much more time to fully understand you compared to typical solution provider. We know what questions we have to ask and to what level of detail we need to go.
At Symphore, our approach to requirements gathering and solution specification is revolutionary. We ensure that what you want is precisely recorded as part of a highly structured, and guided methodology for solution modeling.
The Symphore Custom Software Development Methodology
- Highly structured and guided
- Uses a modelling language rather than human language, which can be open to subjective interpretation
- Captures complete and accurate specifications with minimal loss in translation
- Provides an efficient process, minimizing client follow up and loss of time
- Ensures a direct correlation between the client’s vision and the software produced
- Automatically identifies conflicting or contradictory requirements right up front
- Provides a comprehensive view of the software design:
- the overall structure
- relationships across each part
- how the parts interact
- We’re already writing code while we’re sitting with you
Let us help you build your company’s vision.
From startups to large multi-national corporations, we can take you step by step to build a custom software solution that supports your vision and helps you gain a competitive advantage in your industry.
Click below to contact us for your complimentary consultation.